From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] glibc-2.16 moving to ~arch
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 05:17:49
1 On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
2 > there's a few packages still known to
3 > build fail, but they've had quite some time to sort their stuff out, so i don't
4 > see delaying further making a difference there.
5
6 So you're saying you're fine to break:
7
8 - everything depending on boost (current 1.49 won't work, you need
9 1.50, and quite a few things break with 1.50);
10 - everything depending on gnutls (current 2.x version does not build
11 with glibc 2.16, and quite a few things don't build with gnutls 3);
12
13 Congrats, this is just the kind of behaviour that makes Gentoo look
14 professional... no wait I meant the other way around I guess. Because
15 the automake 1.12 breakage is not enough to have in tree, hm?
18 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
19 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/