From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting -project started
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:33:29
1 070717 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:04:55AM +0300, Petteri R??ty wrote:
3 >> I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project list
4 >> so how about we just get that mailing list going right now
5 >> and let the rest of it fall into place later.
6 >> My guess is that if we would have had -project for ages,
7 >> the need for moderating -dev would have never come about.
8 > The list is created now, along with other pending list requests:
9 > gentoo-project
10 > gentoo-lisp
11 > gentoo-vdr
12 > gentoo-dev-announce
13
14 To this user since 2003, who plans to install Gentoo in the new machine
15 which I am presently designing, this sounds like a very welcome development.
16 I shall continue to subscribe to -dev , but not to -project.
17 Should I also subscribe to -dev-announce
18 or will its msgs be duplicated on -dev ?
19
20 Hopefully, all the devs can now get back to making Gentoo even better,
21 for which volunteer work I continue always to be grateful.
25 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
26 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
27 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list