From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting -project started
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:15:52
1 On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 12:28:09AM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:04:55AM +0300, Petteri R??ty wrote:
3 > > I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project mailing
4 > > list and even this ML changes thread itself involved the creation of the
5 > > -project mailing (the thread itself is a prime example on why we need
6 > > -project in the first place) so how about we just get that mailing list
7 > > going right no and let the rest of it fall into place later. My guess is
8 > > that if we would have had -project for ages, the need for moderating
9 > > -dev would have never come about. I bet there are devs who have talked
10 > > about creating this kind of a list months, even years ago. This time
11 > > it's not about show me the code but show me the mailing list!
12 >
13 > Speaking strictly in an infra role here, and not a council role at all.
14 >
15 > If there is no opposition (because I suspect I might have missed it in
16 > the length of the previous thread) to the _creation_ of -project by Jul
17 > 18th 00h00 UTC, I'll create it.
18
19 The list is created now.
20
21 Along with other pending list requests that infra had.
22 gentoo-project
23 gentoo-lisp
24 gentoo-vdr
25 gentoo-dev-announce
28 Robin Hugh Johnson
29 Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member
30 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
31 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85