From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting -project started
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:31:08
1 On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:04:55AM +0300, Petteri R??ty wrote:
2 > I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project mailing
3 > list and even this ML changes thread itself involved the creation of the
4 > -project mailing (the thread itself is a prime example on why we need
5 > -project in the first place) so how about we just get that mailing list
6 > going right no and let the rest of it fall into place later. My guess is
7 > that if we would have had -project for ages, the need for moderating
8 > -dev would have never come about. I bet there are devs who have talked
9 > about creating this kind of a list months, even years ago. This time
10 > it's not about show me the code but show me the mailing list!
11
12 Speaking strictly in an infra role here, and not a council role at all.
13
14 If there is no opposition (because I suspect I might have missed it in
15 the length of the previous thread) to the _creation_ of -project by Jul
16 18th 00h00 UTC, I'll create it.
19 Robin Hugh Johnson
20 Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member
21 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
22 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85