From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Documentation Team
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:42:34
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm trying to put together a list of anyone involved in Gentoo
4 documentation, developer or no. The list is currently terribly
5 incomplete so if you are currently working on gentoo documentation
6 please send me an email with your real name, your email address, your
7 irc nick, your "thing" (whatever it is you do do) and a list of any
8 documents you are maintaining. If you were maintaining a document at
9 one time, but cannot maintain it any longer, please write me and let me
10 know.
11
12 If you don't currently work with docs, but have something to contribute
13 consider yourself on the team. Send a resume with the same information
14 I mentioned above.
15
16 Check out the list here:
17
18 http://www.gentoo.org/~meekrob/doc-team-list.hmtl
19
20 You can also check out my plan:
21
22 http://www.gentoo.org/~meekrob/plan.html
23
24 Sherman Boyd
25 3rd Level Gentoo Documentation Cleric
26 meekrob_AT_gentoo.org