From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Joe Sapp (nixphoeni)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:16:37
1 Tom Martin posted <20050402210301.GA7335@×××××××.net>, excerpted below,
2 on Sat, 02 Apr 2005 22:03:01 +0100:
3
4 > Contributions to the gDesklets project are regularly made by Joe in the
5 > form of both desklets and documentation.
6
7 Joe, I hadn't paid attention to this since I naturally didn't know I was
8 going to see it, yet, but there's a current gdesklets discussion over on
9 the desktop group (or list if you don't read it thru gmane as I do), you
10 might be interested in, if you've not replied there already. That group
11 is far lower traffic than either the user or this group, and gdesklets are
12 certainly desktop topical, so you might just consider subscribing, if you
13 haven't already done so. I don't run them as I'm a KDE user, but just saw
14 the thread, a couple minutes ago when I was in the group, so thought I'd
15 mention it..
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
21 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list