From: Joe Sapp <sappj@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Joe Sapp (nixphoeni)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:39:10
1 Duncan wrote:
2 <snip>
3 > That group
4 > is far lower traffic than either the user or this group, and gdesklets are
5 > certainly desktop topical, so you might just consider subscribing, if you
6 > haven't already done so.
7 Thanks for the heads up, but that was one of the first ones I subscribed to :)
8 Mike Gardiner and I have been working on fixing up a lot of the problems
9 with gDesklets on Gentoo during my training period, so hopefully the
10 current issues will go away. As a result, you'll either see a lot more,
11 newer complaints or a lot fewer, stranger ones. Either way, fun times will
12 be had by all!
13
14 > I don't run them as I'm a KDE user...
15 For the record, you _could_ run them, but I won't open up that can of worms
16 (any more than I just did) ;)
20 Joe Sapp
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list