From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: New developer: Joe Sapp (nixphoeni)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:59:50
1 Joe Sapp posted <425367EC.5060304@×××.edu>, excerpted below, on Tue, 05
2 Apr 2005 23:39:08 -0500:
3
4 >> I don't run them as I'm a KDE user...
5 > For the record, you _could_ run them, but I won't open up that can of
6 > worms (any more than I just did) ;)
7
8 Thanks. I did come across that in my wanderings, but the ksysguard kicker
9 applet seems just about perfect, here. I don't like running stuff on the
10 desktop itself, as it's covered enough to defeat the purpose.
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
16 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list