From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for June
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:52:34
1 On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:00:13 -0500
2 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Paul de Vrieze wrote: [Thu Jun 01 2006, 02:44:39PM CDT]
5 > > I would like the council to discuss GLEP 49 as has been discussed on
6 > > the list some weeks ago. It is about the package manager
7 > > requirements.
8 >
9 > Incidentally, I drafted a competing GLEP that I posted to -dev
10 > (<20060522172314.GB7577@×××××××××××××××××.org>) that was either
11 > overlooked in the rest of that thread or ignored because people
12 > considered it to be useless; I'm not sure which. In any event, I just
13 > want to bring it to the council's attention as an alternative
14 > approach.
15
16 Well, it's definitely better than the overengineered one by Paul.
17
18 Marius
23 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
24 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list