From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for June
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:08:45
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote: [Thu Jun 01 2006, 02:44:39PM CDT]
2 > I would like the council to discuss GLEP 49 as has been discussed on
3 > the list some weeks ago. It is about the package manager requirements.
4
5 Incidentally, I drafted a competing GLEP that I posted to -dev
6 (<20060522172314.GB7577@×××××××××××××××××.org>) that was either
7 overlooked in the rest of that thread or ignored because people
8 considered it to be useless; I'm not sure which. In any event, I just
9 want to bring it to the council's attention as an alternative approach.
10
11 -g2boojum-
12 --
13 Grant Goodyear
14 Gentoo Developer
15 g2boojum@g.o
16 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
17 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76

glep-0049.rst text/plain