From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: ulm@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item: manual steps required to transition from eselect-opencl to direct icd-loader use
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 17:32:57
1 On 2020-04-11 14:54, Brian Evans wrote:
2
3 > I would mention that FEATURES='-collision-protect protect-owned' is
4 > the default so most people won't have any action to take at all.
5
6 I've been wondering what the default is these days. Good point, in fact
7 I'll swap the case around so that the flow of the news item is "with
8 default configuration nothing will happen, if however you have strict
9 collision check do this".