From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: "Matthew J. Turk" <satai@g.o>, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] final release?
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:12:48
1 On Wednesday 01 January 2003 19:31, Matthew J. Turk wrote:
2 || On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 13:23, Bart Verwilst wrote:
3 || > I presented my thesis last year with kpresenter, went just great!
4 || > (even although i was using a CVS version of koffice at that time ;o)
5 ||
6 || An alternative, if it's pretty math heavy or you don't like kpresenter,
7 || is to use FoilTeX and then present in PDF format using Acrobat's
8 || full-screen option. I did that this summer and found it to be very
9 || quick and easy, as well as professional looking.
10
11 About the math heavy thingy, you can always embed formula's from kformula
12 (which is also a part of Koffice inside kpresenter ( i think ) ;o)
15 Bart Verwilst
16 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
17 Gent, Belgium
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list