From: "Matthew J. Turk" <satai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] final release?
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 18:33:04
1 On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 13:23, Bart Verwilst wrote:
2 > I presented my thesis last year with kpresenter, went just great!
3 > (even although i was using a CVS version of koffice at that time ;o)
4
5 An alternative, if it's pretty math heavy or you don't like kpresenter,
6 is to use FoilTeX and then present in PDF format using Acrobat's
7 full-screen option. I did that this summer and found it to be very
8 quick and easy, as well as professional looking.
13 mjt
14 --
15 Matthew J. Turk
16 satai@g.o