From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: Denis Shcherbakov <deniss@×××××××××.EDU>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] final release?
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 18:25:08
1 On Wednesday 01 January 2003 03:09, Denis Shcherbakov wrote:
2 || I am getting brave enough to consider the idea of using Gentoo to deliver
3 || laptop-aided presentations for scientific seminars. I haven't researched
4 || that topic very much yet, but this is where stability and dependability
5 || would count the most for me - the ability not to worry that my Powerpoint
6 || in Windoze will crash during a talk. I haven't seen anyone present with
7 || a Linux laptop yet... Any of you tried it? I'd love to know!!
8
9 I presented my thesis last year with kpresenter, went just great!
10 (even although i was using a CVS version of koffice at that time ;o)
13 Bart Verwilst
14 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
15 Gent, Belgium
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list