From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cluster tinderbox poc
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 10:08:17
1 El sáb, 28-03-2015 a las 17:20 +0100, Magnus Granberg escribió:
2 > Hi
3 >
4 > As some of you may know, I have been working on code for a tinderbox with
5 > frontend support. I think its time to move it to a offcial project.
6 > The Proof-Of-Concept (poc) is almost ready, but it still have alot of the
7 > frontend left to do. You can see the logs and summit bugsreports and
8 > chose what to build. The poc is runing on a 64core box with help of ganeti
9 > to manges the virtual machines (vm). I have 4 vm's runing for now but I will
10 > add 4 more later. I'm building the vm's with help of
11 > ganeti-instance-gentoobootstrap. The vm's query the db for what to build.
12 > Db is update with tree info and list to builds for the vm's. The vm's are
13 > runing python code that call portage api to build the packages in the list.
14 > The frontend is just django.
15 >
16 > Featuers
17 > -Support multiplay repos
18 > -Support any arch there the python code can run.
19 > -Attach the build logs.
20 > -Use the db to store the repex for log search.
21 >
22 > /Magnus G.
26 Thanks a lot :)