From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new developers' keyword requests
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:00:22
1 On Thu, 19 May 2016 18:36:22 -0700
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > To make sure I understand what you're getting at, are you saying some
5 > devs get on board and then request to add keywords to packages that
6 > they already maintain? If said arches are already supported in Gentoo
7 > I see little problem with that, especially if they intend on being
8 > part of the arch testing team for that arch or have access to the
9 > hardware.
10
11 I am not talking about adding architecture keywords to profiles/.
12 I am talking about adding architecture keywords to ebuilds.
15 Regards,
16 jer