From: Lucas Ramage <ramage.lucas94@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-boot/plymouth needs major fixes/maintainer
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 00:56:22
1 Hello,
2
3 I am still working on this. Alpine linux uses Plymouth 9.2 and OpenRC so I
4 am just going to try to use that. I don't have a ton of spare time so if
5 anyone else would like to help here is their APKBUILD.
6
7 https://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/community/plymouth/APKBUILD
8
9 On Thu, Aug 10, 2017, 12:12 PM Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>