From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Another call for BugVoting on bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:58:36
1 On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:47:17 -0700 Donnie Berkholz
2 <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
3 | Heinrich Wendel wrote:
4 | > I just read this: http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/1055 and
5 | > think it explains things very well.
6 |
7 | I blogged [1] about this the other day. It also talks a bit about
8 | bounties, which I was actually more interested in.
9
10 Which would be even worse, since you'd end up getting cash offered for
11 silly version bumps and package adds and nothing at all for critical
12 stuff that the end user doesn't tend to see. Unlike KDE, we have
13 multiple 'layers' -- we're not just working on directly user visible
14 applications.
17 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
18 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm