From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Aggelos Orfanakos (agorf)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:55:43
1 On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 20:04 +0200, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Aggelos Orfanakos (also known as
3 > agorf on IRC), our latest addition joining the Ruby herd and the GWN
4 > translators (he has already worked on the Greek GWN translations for
5 > quite some time).
6
7 Welcome!
8
9 I'll make sure to pester you about wxruby in the short-term future
10 *grin*
11
12 > Once Aggy isn't around computers, he finds time to enjoy swimming (/me winks
13 > at dad eryof), table tennis, photography, astronomy and listening to music.
14
15 I challenge you to a match of table tennis. Now come over here and beat
16 me! No, not far at all, just the other side of Europe, so no excuses :p
17
18 > So please welcome Aggelos (or Aggy, for those who are as lazy as I am)
19 > as a new fellow developer among us !
20
21 We need to make sure he makes his IRC client beep/highlight on "Aggy"
22 too ;)
26 Mart Raudsepp
27 Gentoo Developer
28 Mail: leio@g.o