From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-x86@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtkmm-2.4.7
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:53:30
1 On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 11:07, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > Ok, this crap is definitely not gentoo-dev material. If everone sent
3 > email to gentoo-dev complaining that something wasn't keyworded, the
4 > list would be flooded. The proper method of getting something keyworded
5 > is filing a bug or poking an arch maintainer on irc.
6 >
7 > Did we ever officially set up the x86 arch team, or is that not going to
8 > be done?
9
10 shrug on the official thing but jeeves and myself have been chillin on
11 #gentoo-x86 for the past few unknown time frames. Everything I use
12 Gentoo for in production is i[3-6]86-pc-*-linux so I'm willing to deal
13 with x86 only issues there.
16 > Steve
17 >
18 > Antonio Coralles wrote:
19 > > is there any specific reason why gtkmm-2.4.7 is not in ~x86 ?
22 > > --
23 > > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
28 > --
29 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
30 --
31 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
32 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded) Developer
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list