From: "Dennis Lan (dlan)" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-dict team needs help
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 11:11:21
1 On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > 2013/6/7 Dennis Lan (dlan) <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
6 >> stardict: trivial bugs around but i don't use stardict.
7 >>>
8 >>> Hi Tomas
9 >> I'm a stardict user, let me know what I can help
12 > Hello Dennis,
13 >
14 > Currently there are 18 open bugs [1], so just looking into them would be
15 > nice.
16 >
17 > Checking if the ebuilds could be moved to latest eapi and cleaned up might
18 > be good.
19 >
20 > Opening stabilisation bug requests for various dictionaries that are for
21 > 3+ years in testing is also good idea :-)
22 >
23 > Also if you have any diffs just sent the mail to me or proxy-maint@×.oand we shall include it in cvs (gosh I want git and gerrit).
24 >
25 > Cheers
26 >
27 > Tom
28 >
29 > [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=stardict
30 >
31 > Hi Tom:
32 ok, I'd plan to bump stardict first, there is already one in gentoo-zh
33 overlay
34 will reach you when I'm ready..
35 Later I will go through the bugs..
36
37 I'm using git, can send you patches, but I'm not sure how we can
38 cooperate with gerrit.
39
40 Dennis Lan