From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <tomas.chvatal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-dict team needs help
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 09:00:46
1 2013/6/7 Dennis Lan (dlan) <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
4 > stardict: trivial bugs around but i don't use stardict.
5 >>
6 >> Hi Tomas
7 > I'm a stardict user, let me know what I can help
10 Hello Dennis,
11
12 Currently there are 18 open bugs [1], so just looking into them would be
13 nice.
14
15 Checking if the ebuilds could be moved to latest eapi and cleaned up might
16 be good.
17
18 Opening stabilisation bug requests for various dictionaries that are for 3+
19 years in testing is also good idea :-)
20
21 Also if you have any diffs just sent the mail to me or proxy-maint@g.o and
22 we shall include it in cvs (gosh I want git and gerrit).
23
24 Cheers
25
26 Tom