From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] BugDay news!
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:15:36
1 Hi all.
2
3 It's time for BugDay again! Lots of users and developers alike will join
4 forces september 4th to fix as many bugs as possible and have a great
5 time doing so.
6
7 It's also with great pleasure that I'm announcing the new BugDay webpage
8 at http://bugday.gentoo.org
9
10 I hope this webpage will make BugDay an even better experience for all
11 of us and help keep focus on fixing bugs instead of searching for open
12 bugs :)
13
14 The webpage, being a bugday project, was in large part developed by
15 Bjarke Istrup Pedersen. Bjarke is one of many BugDay participants that
16 helps make it a nice and friendly experience.
17
18 Thank You Bjarke for your hard work on the webpage and to all other
19 BugDay participants.