From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] BugDay news!
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:16:30
1 On Thursday 02 September 2004 11:15, Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 > It's also with great pleasure that I'm announcing the new BugDay webpage
3 > at http://bugday.gentoo.org
4
5 I note that this page contains a bug currently assigned to the webapps herd.
6
7 If anyone commits a web-based package to Portage, they need to
8
9 a) list themselves as the primary maintainer in metadata.xml
10 b) add themselves to the webapp herd (both herds.xml and the mailing alias)
11 c) fix bugs for their package when they are reported
12
13 I'm more than a little tired of how we've become a dumping ground for lots of
14 ebuilds abandoned by other devs.
15
16 Thank you for your co-operation,
17 Stu
18 --
19 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
20 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
21 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
22
23 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
24 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
25 --