From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:20:23
1 As an AT... albiet a very busy/cannot help as much as I'd like one...
2
3 The only useful thing I see in here is ro-cvs access. This
4 facilitates testing by allowing the tester to get the ebuilds as they
5 are committed, instead of syncing and hoping not to get banned from
6 rsync servers.
7
8 I could care less about another email address, I've got enough as it is :/
9