From: Tres Melton <tres@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:25:05
1 On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 21:17 -0500, Dan Meltzer wrote:
2 > As an AT... albiet a very busy/cannot help as much as I'd like one...
3 >
4 > The only useful thing I see in here is ro-cvs access. This
5 > facilitates testing by allowing the tester to get the ebuilds as they
6 > are committed, instead of syncing and hoping not to get banned from
7 > rsync servers.
8 >
9 > I could care less about another email address, I've got enough as it is :/
10 >
11 As the newest amd64 AT that about sums up my position as well.
12 --
13 Tres Melton
14 IRC & Gentoo: RiverRat