From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Can't the Portage be an efficient guy?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:18:51
1 On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 11/22/10 02:59, Zac Medico wrote:
3 >> In portage-2.1.9 there's a new --autounmask option. If you like it you
4 >> can use EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS to enable it by default in make.conf.
5 >
6 > Nice.  in case I'm not the only one hearing of the --autounmask
7 > parameter the first time, that may indicate it could use more publicity.
8 >
9 > Can I get you to blog about it (with an example) on Planet Gentoo?
10 > Anyone else volunteering?
13 Zac already blogged about it almost two months ago --
14 http://blogs.gentoo.org/zmedico/2010/09/07/portage_2-1-9_release/
18 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
19
20 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team