From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:23:40
1 Corentin Chary schrieb am 18.04.2011 11:05:
2 >
3 > Fyi: I ran a new scan this morning. It only took 3 hours !
4 >
5 > GNU's Parallel is really a great tool:
6 > `python manage.py list-packages | gparallel --eta --progress --jobs
7 > 400% euscan | python manage.py scan-upstream --feed > /dev/null`
8 >
9 > I'll try to implement charts as soon as I've got enought data.
10
11 I really like it. Keep up the good work. It gives a warm and fuzzy
12 feeling if there are no unpackaged releases for the own packages :)
13
14 There is one issue I recognized. How do you get the links for the
15 unpackaged upstream versions and do you verify if the listed tarballs
16 exist? I am asking because for app-editors/bluefish [1] there are eleven
17 unpackaged versions listed but only sources for the three 2.0.3 releases
18 exist and there are no releases for 2.1.x and 2.2.x.
19
20 http://euscan.iksaif.net/package/app-editors/bluefish/
23 Daniel Pielmeier