From: Edward Muller <edwardam@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: qpkg / portage peculiarities
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:34:35
1 Good point. Dumb me just realized that the s in spython meant static,
2 not system.
3
4 In any case why doesn't emerge use spython?
5
6 Or for that matter, why isn't there a System Python in /usr/sbin (the
7 current spython is in /usr/bin) that is considered a system utility, esp
8 since emerge (and hence python) is a vital piece of Gentoo?