From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [news-item] Paludis 0.24
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 21:06:48
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 05 May 2007 22:37:37 +0200
3 >
4 > Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
5 > > Erm, not really? This is about proper usage of GLEP42 stuff.
6 >
7 > Yes, it is about proper usage of GLEP 42. This news item is one example
8 > of that.
9 >
10 > > There's nothing critical about your * stuff.
11 >
12 > Sure there is. If users aren't informed about the change in an
13 > appropriate manner, the users get annoyed.
14 >
15 > You're trying to sabotage this based upon arguments over wording
16 > technicalities. Where is your evidence that this is not delivering
17 > what is best for affected users?
18