From: mbutcher <mbutcher@××××××××××.tv>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doc categories
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 15:46:51
1 There is also the case where the docs are put in with their respective
2 applications, e.g. dev-python/python-docs
3
4 I would agree with Geert that there should be a nice structure for
5 documents... finding the docs you want can take a little looking right now.
6
7 One good thing about moving docs directories: not many dependancies to fix!
8 ;-)
9
10 Matt
11