From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: danarmak@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: GLEP 19 -- Gentoo Stable Portage Tree
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:42:26
1 On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 10:31, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > I don't want to get in the business of defining what shouldn't be in this
3 > tree. While *I'm* proposing it for use by enterprise users, if we can
4 > reasonably accomodate other types of users, then I think we should. While
5 > adding games may not make sense for enterprise users, maybe there are other
6 > uses for it where it does make sense. It doesn't really cost us anything
7 > to keep that ability in there, so why remove it?
8
9 I wouldn't see it as being removed. They just wouldn't be there, unless
10 say someone decided they wanted to put them there.
11
12 I guess I am just looking at this a bit farther down the road. Let's
13 get this thing going and work out these other things in the future.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Developer, Gentoo Linux
18 Games Team
19