From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 14:08:54
1 El jue, 07-01-2010 a las 15:59 -0700, Denis Dupeyron escribió:
2 > 2010/1/2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@××××××××××××××××××××××××.es>:
3 > > [...] I failed to see if, finally, an approval
4 > > from the council is needed for merging [multilib] to portage-2.2 or not
5 >
6 > The only approval that's required to merge anything to an official
7 > portage branch is Zac's (zmedico). He may have to follow some rules
8 > and wait for some vote from the council when for example EAPIs are
9 > concerned but whether to merge code or not is his decision and
10 > responsibility. That said I've never seen him refusing to merge
11 > anything that was worth it.
12 >
13 > > if [multilib] will be discussed finally on this meeting.
14 >
15 > Technically we don't need to (I'll explain that in another email) but
16 > we may. I'm just starting to work on the agenda for the 18th and I
17 > don't have everything in place yet.
18 >
19 > Denis.
22 OK, thanks a lot for the information :-)
23
24 Best regards