From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:05:25
1 2010/1/2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@××××××××××××××××××××××××.es>:
2 > [...] I failed to see if, finally, an approval
3 > from the council is needed for merging [multilib] to portage-2.2 or not
4
5 The only approval that's required to merge anything to an official
6 portage branch is Zac's (zmedico). He may have to follow some rules
7 and wait for some vote from the council when for example EAPIs are
8 concerned but whether to merge code or not is his decision and
9 responsibility. That said I've never seen him refusing to merge
10 anything that was worth it.
11
12 > if [multilib] will be discussed finally on this meeting.
13
14 Technically we don't need to (I'll explain that in another email) but
15 we may. I'm just starting to work on the agenda for the 18th and I
16 don't have everything in place yet.
17
18 Denis.