From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] install CD bloat
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:10:57
1 To hit one of the questions - perl is on there because it is a DEPEND of
2 some of the other packages - it isn't there explicitly, its there because it
3 is a DEPEND. (caps not personal, just pointing it out as the var)
4
5 and yes, despite my bias, i miss the days when i could point to the stage1
6 iso and say to people "see? 15 megs. 15!!"
7