From: "John P. Marr" <jpmarr@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Question about emerge kde 3.0
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:02:28
1 I decided last night to nuke my old system and try the new 1.0 from scratch.
2 I downloaded the iso last night, and began my quest for a working system.
3 Everything was going fine until I tried to emerge kde. I am receiving an
4 error 'kde3-lib file not found' on the main rsync server. Then the second
5 server refuses connection. Am I doing anything wrong, or are some servers
6 down. This morning, I tried to go to the gentoo web site and my connection
7 was refused.
8 I am sorry if my problem is not crystal clear. I will try again later and if
9 it still does not work, I will email exactly what emerge tells me.
10 Hope someone can help.