From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:49:15
1 I've haven't finished reading this thread so excuse if some points here
2 have been written already.
3
4 1. You think that because you work everyday with gentoo on your own
5 variant should automatically grant you CVS access. This is _not_
6 possible. It has already been said, the only way to get access CVS is to
7 take on the quizzes and this is for far too many good reasons. If you
8 can't leave with that, then I'm sorry but imho things won't move on this
9 front in the foreseeable future.
10
11 2. You don't like the attitude of devs playing with you on #gentoo-dev,
12 seriously, did you stay on this channel long enough to _not_ find how
13 devs are interacting together. We play with each other pretty much each
14 day and no-one takes offense (or at least not too often :D). Please
15 relax and hear the arguments not the playing.
16
17 I probably forgot some points I wanted to expose but these are the roots
18 of the rest I believe.
19 --
20 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
21 Gentoo