From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:43:40
1 What I just need is respect.
2 I might found around 150-200 bugs on (R)DEPEND. Take 200 on about 6500
3 packages we have in our repository, if I take 5 minutes each, I'd end
4 up to take 16 hours. To build my previous list, I took about 30
5 minutes, it's not that big, but even that small.
6 So, what I just wanted to try to build up is a fast lane.
7 I'm sure there's something we could do to better Gentoo.
8 When I say "I don't have time", it means that I can't waste my time
9 fighting with some of you just because you have the knife in your hand
10 and like to make fun of me. I really admire the commitment of some of
11 you and it's the only thing that led me coming here to talk.
12
13 BTW, It's funny to see the difference of attitudes from here and IRC,
14 let me underline that :) So this is a neutral ground.
17 Fabio Erculiani
18 Information and Communication Technologies Consultant
19 Sabayon Linux Chief Architect
20 http://www.sabayonlinux.org
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list