From: Dafydd Walters <dafydd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Newsletter (Was: Ideas for user-developer communication)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:14:15
1 > Ideally any developer (or user!) should write the editor(s) a quick note
2 > whenever he does something big and interesting in Gentoo. There might also
3 be
4 > some coverage of the Gentoo community itself, a la the kernel cousins -
5 such
6 > as summaries of important mailing list discussions. (Well, that's my own
7 > private idea, so ppl may disagree.)
8
9 I think harvesting the mailing lists for important discussions and
10 announcements is a good idea: Unfortunately, you can't always rely on
11 people being proactive in contacting editors with "big and interesting"
12 items.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list