From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Network configuration and bash
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:41:38
1 On Tuesday 06 February 2007, Roy Marples wrote:
2 > Hopefully I've justified this enough :)
3
4 justified what ? this thread started off killing bash array requirements in
5 the network config file and now it looks like your killing the shell
6 everywhere ?
7
8 to be honest, unless the new code is really good, it's still going to be not
9 suitable for real embedded systems ... sure, i run Gentoo on all my embedded
10 machines, but lets be honest, these arent even close to real embedded
11 -mike