From: Christopher Sawtell <csawtell@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:31:51
1 On Tuesday 17 April 2007 16:01:46 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > So....  Since devrel has been so kind and suspended me, based on our
3 > brand new CoC, I don't feel any need to stay on this project any more.
4 > I'm therefore resigning from this project.
5
6 I would be grateful if somebody could refer me to the archive URL of the
7 message which triggered this episode so I can make a personal judgment
8 about it?
9
10 I don't think I can be receiving all messages posted to this list.
11
12 Thanks.
15 CS
16 --