From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:39:03
1 On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:28:21PM +1200, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 17 April 2007 16:01:46 Jakub Moc wrote:
3 > > So....  Since devrel has been so kind and suspended me, based on our
4 > > brand new CoC, I don't feel any need to stay on this project any more.
5 > > I'm therefore resigning from this project.
6 >
7 > I would be grateful if somebody could refer me to the archive URL of the
8 > message which triggered this episode so I can make a personal judgment
9 > about it?
10 >
11 There's no such thing as it's based on general bad behaviour and not
12 just a single incident.
13
14 Regards,
15 Bryan Østergaard