From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: Javier Guerra <javier@×××××××.pe>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] don't forget about PPC
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:48:46
1 On Thursday 29 August 2002 17:55, Javier Guerra wrote:
2 > please! don't forget the PPC platform!
3 >
4 > and it would also be nice if you had any indication why all those packages
5 > are masked... it's so frustrating to read about some nice software for
6 > linux, doing an emerge -s to see it's there, but not for me!
7
8 We haven't forgotten anyone ;) But as owen says, we can use the help testing
9 stuff..things have been a little hectic with the upcoming release, but are
10 starting to all fall into place.
11
12 Glad you like the distro :)
13