From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: current portage rsnapshot can eat your backups
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:46:53
1 Bryan "=?utf8?Q?=C3=98stergaard?=" <kloeri@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Please file a bug on https://bugs.gentoo.org so I can fix this. No, I
4 > don't accept bug reports on gentoo-dev ML :)
5
6 I'd do this for sure but the bugzilla setup won't let me login. I had
7 to create an account since I've never used bugzilla, the process sent
8 me a password but won't either passwd or uid when I attempt to login
9 with it.
10
11 The proces never asked me for a uid when creating account. It just
12 asked for my real name and email. So after receiving the passwd I'm
13 not sure what it wants for uid but guessing the `real' name it asked
14 for is it... it was not so stated though.
15
16 At any rate attempting to log in with the supplied passwd and real
17 name fails ...
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list