From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: current portage rsnapshot can eat your backups
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:05:04
1 On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 07:44:06AM -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > Bryan "=?utf8?Q?=C3=98stergaard?=" <kloeri@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > > Please file a bug on https://bugs.gentoo.org so I can fix this. No, I
5 > > don't accept bug reports on gentoo-dev ML :)
6 >
7 > I'd do this for sure but the bugzilla setup won't let me login. I had
8 > to create an account since I've never used bugzilla, the process sent
9 > me a password but won't either passwd or uid when I attempt to login
10 > with it.
11 >
12 > The proces never asked me for a uid when creating account. It just
13 > asked for my real name and email. So after receiving the passwd I'm
14 > not sure what it wants for uid but guessing the `real' name it asked
15 > for is it... it was not so stated though.
16 >
17 > At any rate attempting to log in with the supplied passwd and real
18 > name fails ...
19 >
20 Bugzilla logins uses your email address + password you specified.
21
22 Regards,
23 Bryan Østergaard
24 --