From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Status of GLEP 16
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 14:15:56
1 On Sat, 01 May 2004 10:10:53 -0400 Brandon Hale <tseng@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | So the questions are, *who* is the somebody who will patch all these
4 | wm's, and will I have to use it?
5
6 I'll be happy to do fluxbox, but not until after upstream finish their
7 changes to the menu code (it's being rewritten as we speak). The way
8 things are working out, it'll be easy to add in a [Gentoo] (or
9 [Gnome Desktop] or whatever we're calling it( submenu with our own
10 handler.
13 Ciaran McCreesh, Gentoo XMLcracy Member G03X276
14 (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes)
15 Mail: ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm