From: cbergstrom@×××××××××.com
To: "Michał Górny" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] On banning merge commits
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 05:44:53
1 Don't be crazy - I know many developer groups which dislike merge commits. That nonlinear work flow is just a mess long term.
2
3   Original Message
4 From: Michał Górny
5 Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 13:09
6 To: Patrice Clement
7 Reply To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
8 Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] On banning merge commits
10
11 On Sun, 8 May 2016 01:52:22 +0200