From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: flag-o-matic.eclass
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:30:54
1 Doug Klima <cardoe@g.o> said:
2 > As it's been explained to me by one of your fellow PMS developers, since
3 > EAPI=0 is not complete yet, there will be no work on further EAPIs until
4 > EAPI=0 is complete. Since this is the case and we still need to make
5 > changes, we must revert back to the previous policy with regard to changes.
6
7 Just to clarify slightly:
8
9 I won't be working on anything other than EAPI=0. Other people may be,
10 but the council said in the latest meeting that they feel we should get
11 EAPI=0 done before adding any new EAPIs to the tree.
14 Mark Loeser
15 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
16 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com
17 web - http://www.halcy0n.com