From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NFP lack of progress
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:21:55
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 > 5) Wildcard SSL certificate for infra (bug #117837).
4 >
5 > Kurt is pushing that through, and I assume it will pass. It's darn
6 > pricy, but it' not clear that there is really a good alternative.
9 I don't know if this is already known but rapidssl.com are offering
10 wildcard ssl-certs for $199,- a year.
11 They're single server though...
12
13 We use a lot of gentoo. I'd be willing to pitch sponsoring to my boss.
14 If you're interested contact me off-list.
15
16 Regards,
17
18 Ramon
21 To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
22
23 Gustave Flaubert
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list