From: Stroller <root@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] webmin flag..? Re: apache/web use flag?
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:09:33
1 On 8/7/03 9:48 am, "Paul de Vrieze" <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Tuesday 08 July 2003 10:36, Stroller wrote:
4 >> I was consequently quite shocked when I emerged Samba, to find that the
5 >> Swat component is hard-wired into ebuild...
6 >>
7 >> -I do have Apache webserver on my Gentoo box, but I don't need ANY webbased
8 >> admin tools at all. Is there any chance of a global "webmin" flag to deal
9 >> with this..?
12 > Swat is indeed a part of samba itself. I think your suggestion to put it
13 > behind a useflag is a good one, so please submit a bug in that respect.
14
15 Thanks. Done. Bug 24153 has been added to the database.
16
17 Stroller.
20 Enjoyed this post? Thanks for reading - please consider employing me!
21 Technical support / system administration - CV available on request
22 Linux / Unix / Windows / Mac OS X - UK or anywhere considered
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list